Woodley, England

Same has happened to me.Free samples ordered - paid post & packsging only and now my crefit card ststement shows two psyments of almost £80 each!

I did not order these - never would!

I want my money back immediately.O am phoning my credit csrd company right now

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nulexa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nulexa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nulexa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nulexa?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #931961

The same happened to me and they would only offer me 35% of my money back I spoke to my fraud dep at my bank who advised me to demand my money back.I sent a email threatening them with twitter/facebook and trading standards and informed them that as of last year in June the new distance selling regulations is in place where they must contact you and tell you they are taking this money.

I got a full refund back straight away. I did this by email as customer service are not helpful.

Email address I used was support@my-nulexa.com, I inc my order numbers.I would also get your bank to stop any more payments being taken just incase they do not cancel your account properly.

Good luck!

#931940

the same happened to me.I ordered a sample for £2.95.

Two samples arrived, one at £2.95 and another at £2.99, which I had not ordered. I had an allergic reaction and both were returned. £75. and £79 were taken out of my account.

I returned samples as I had an allergic reaction, and told them to stop as I had not ordered the cream, only a sample.They still send me more cream and take out more money from my account.